There are two basic events that will generate a return of Goods request.
1) Universal Hose and Fittings shipped the incorrect parts based on the invoice.
2) Customer created some form of purchasing error.
This policy pertains to returns created by customer purchasing errors. Up to 7 Days after delivery:
Eligible products may be exchanged for a store credit or a refund less all shipping expenses. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
Up to 30 days after delivery:
Eligible products may be exchanged for a store credit only. The customer is responsible for all shipping expenses. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
Exceptions to Returns:
1) No returns after 30 days of delivery.
2) No returns on Hydraulic Adapters, Live Swivels, Brass fittings, Mulch Hose or Stainless Steel Fittings.
3) No returns on Hydraulic Hose Assemblies unless they are found to be defective.
4) No returns on any Special order. A Special order is any product that we did not have in stock at the time of sale that we drop shipped from our Supplier or that we ordered specifically for the customer.
What if I believe I received the wrong parts ?
On occasion we have shipping errors. We are happy to cover the expense of correcting these problems. Please call us at 434-392-9833.
Please take note that most applications in which it is believed that wrong parts were shipped usually occurs from customer lack of knowledge of what they are purchasing.